Welcome to your holiday at Härkäniemen Tuvat!
We are happy to welcome you on your holiday at Härkäniemen Tuvat in Mikkeli! Here are a few things to keep in mind when you spend your holiday at Härkäniemen Tuvat.
- Check-in. Your villa will be ready for you at 16:00, unless otherwise agreed. Please inform us of your estimated time of arrival.
- We will inform you about the key of the villa before arrival.
- The so-called passenger declaration will be filled in on arrival. One family can fill in their information on the same form. You can fill the form before arrival by using this link.
- The hosts will give you a tour of the villa after your arrival. We kindly ask you to follow the given instructions, and to take care when using the villa.
- The villa’s maximum amount of people must not be exceeded!
- The villas also include a starting pack of toilet paper and kitchen towels, as well as washing and cleaning detergents. More firewood is available in the shed.
- You can bring your own bedding (bed sheet, duvet cover, pillow case), or you can rent the bedding and towels for 15 €/set. Please note! A sleeping bag does not constitute bedding – sheets must always be used!
- There is an information folder in the villa, which would be good to become acquainted with. It contains different information, e.g. about the services available in the Mikkeli region, instructions on how to use equipment, and everyman’s rights.
- All villas have a wireless internet connection (WiFi). You will get the username and password on arrival.
- If you have any questions, or if any problems or deficiencies arise during your holiday, please contact the hosts.
- Check-out time. At the end of your holiday, you should leave the villa by 12:00 (midday), and the villa should be tidied, unless otherwise agreed. Cleaning instructions and cleaning equipment can be found in the cleaning closet. For a separate fee, you can also pre-book a final clean by the hosts.
- The keys must be returned to the staff at the end of your stay in the villa.